Kuldipsingh Port Facility
Accommodates all types of vessels with berth space for loading and unloading cargoes in and from Suriname.
Kuldipsingh Port Facility N.V. was established in June 2015. Its aim is to accommodate national and international ships with berth space for import and export cargoes.
- Berth space for unloading and loading ships with any types of cargoes.
- Storage facilities for large batches of bulk cargoes, steel, heavy equipment, vehicles and containers.
- Stevedores working 24/7 in shifts links during vessel's operation.
- Ship agency.
- Dedicated berth space for offshore vessels.
- Current Deck Load Capacity: 6160 m² of 5 ton + 2970 m² of 10 Ton.
- Current berth accomodation : 350 meter.
- Mooring possible for all types of vessels.
- Open Storage Area of 9HA available for Logs, Steel pipes.
- Covered Storage: 9000 m² for Storage of: Cement, Lime, Rice.
- Warehouse:4500 m² + 1675 m² for General cargo.
- Container Yard: 12600 m² for Container and Vehicles Storage.
Logistic Door to Door Delivery:
- On time delivery of cargoes from Storage area to designated area upon request of client.
Meet and Greet:
- Visa Applications, hotel reservations, arrangements for pick up and transport from Airport visa versa for incoming or outgoing crewmembers.
Due to its convenient lay and dedicated berth for offshore vessels, the Terminal receives a lot of attention from Multi Nationals in Oil business for drilling activities. Loading/unloading cargoes, storage space for all types of cargo and office space for rent is available, as well.
- 100% offshore vessels berth at this Terminal.
- 85% project cargoes for Multi Nationals in Oil/Gas and Gold mining business are discharged in this port.
Equipment available during vessels operations
- 2x 45 Ton each Reach Stackers
- 1x 17 Ton Forklift Pipe Handler
- 2x 15-ton Forklift trucks
- 3x 5-ton Forklift trucks
- 2x 3-ton Forklift trucks
- 3x Terberg Trucks
- 9 x 40ft Mafi Trailers
Safety and security of our employees, the port, vessels and cargoes are important to us. Therefore, Kuldipsingh Port Facility N.V. is ISPS Code certified. The purpose of this certification is to meet the international standards of a safe port.
Kuldipsingh Port Facility N.V. is ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and TRACE certified.